Chris Ruffolo is an explorer of movement in every sense of the word. From being a competitive athlete and now a physical educator to young students and older clients, Chris, aka @ruffolous on Instagram, has dedicated her life to questioning conventional wisdom about movement.
Her Instagram account shows her daily journey of exploring questions she has posed to herself with no specific answers needing to be found. She recently launched Think Movement so I reached out to her to speak more about this new project of hers and learn some more about what brought her to this moment. We also discussed the following:
- Leaving Social Media behind to travel and reconnect with yourself
- Connecting with people we follow on Instagram in person and online
- Being comfortable with where you are at
- Getting into movement culture unintentionally
- Using Reddit as a platform for sharing and learning from other movers
- Creating your own platform to allow others to share their genuine selves
…and much more!
I hope you enjoy this unedited conversation between Chris and I! Let me know what you think of this style of “interview” and if you would like more of these in the comments below 🙂